Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Spring Festival aka CNY 2014

Vivo City has always been a showcase of something interesting and up to date performances. Spring in Vivo City was a total surprise for me. I was just about to make baby Zara walk around the sky park level 3 near the amphitheatre when I saw the big tent of the amphitheater all decked up and people are rushing in. I hope you can also see this free show! 

Spring in Vivo City performances are about to start so i hurried in and asked baby Zara to look at the colourful red decorated stage, she listened intently. I personally think babies are good to be exposed to music early on and this adds to their experience and learning. 






The performance showed the unique culture of China and its talents. Truly these performances are world-class and very entertaining. 

Happy Chinese New Year! Time for those red envelopes, anything red, lanterns, dragon dances, amazing food galore, and fireworks. 

Gong Xi Fa Cai!


No comments:

Labels